EUGENE, OR – February 6, 2012 – (RealEstateRama) — Today, IDX, Inc. welcomes Walnut Creek, California real estate professional Doug Anderson to the growing network of agents and brokers who have updated their realty websites with a customizable IDX solution. As a subscriber to IDX Broker, Anderson receives the ability to seamlessly integrate thousands of area listings onto his website. In fact, IDX Broker extracts raw listing data directly from East Bay Regional Data MLS (EBRD) and displays it on the website Anderson hosts. Clients of Anderson can now experience unprecedented access to Walnut Creek, California property listings, making the online real estate search simpler than ever before. By adopting his own customized IDX solution, Anderson has proven himself as a smarter agent.
The dynamic and revolutionary search tools and features integrated onto the website of Anderson have made is so simple to find a home and explore all other real estate options online. Home seekers can efficiently explore the IDX synced functions of the website of Anderson, such as the virtual tours and mortgage calculators he boasts online. Additionally, potential buyers can same listings from the EBRD MLS database by constructing their own search parameters by which to narrow the properties displayed. Never before has such a simple online real estate search been so effective or accessible for California home seekers.
An administrative login page makes it incredibly easy for Anderson to manage his listings, communicate with clients and promote and market homes online. His own IDX solution gives him the tools necessary for customizing every page of his website. Anderson can access the tools to edit the CSS and global wrappers affiliated with his page, as well as the ability to create RSS feeds, dynamic title tags and XML codes, in an effort to widely syndicate his property listings around the Internet and online real estate market. IDX Broker has forever changed the way Anderson does business.
About Doug Anderson
Doug Anderson is a real estate broker with Executive Brokers Realty of Walnut Creek, California.
About IDX, Inc.
Based in Eugene, Oregon, IDX Inc. is nationally known as a leading provider of real estate search applications. IDX, Inc. actively manages over $1 trillion worth of active listings data from over 450 individual Multiple Listings Services (MLS). IDX, Inc. provides integrated IDX software, customizable listing search utilities and lead management tools for real estate based websites ( IDX Broker ). In addition to the primary web-based software, IDX also provides an integrated WordPress widget for use in WordPress based blogs and websites ( IDX Broker WordPress Plugin ) as well as a dedicated mobile application available for the iPhone and iPad ( myAgent IDX ). The entire suite of real estate software available from IDX is easy to manage and maintain and helps real estate professionals display real estate data from their multiple listing service (MLS) regardless of their technical ability. For more information on all the services provided by IDX, Inc. please visit www.idxbroker.com .
No comments yet.
Leave a comment
No related posts.
- Lee Associates Negotiates $4.1 Million Retail Sales Transaction
- IDX Broker software revolutionizes online real estate search process for agents and California home seekers
- Polycoat Announce New Product for Waterproofing
- Madeline Schaider Real Estate group integrates IDX solution onto dynamic property search page
- California Homebuilding Foundation to Induct Six Industry Leaders into Hall of Fame
- AMB Property Corporation(R) to Hold Analyst/Investor Forum on Tuesday, September 18, 2007
- Conforming loan limits extended through 2010
- Verdict One Releases Directory of Board Certified Attorneys for Consumers
- Inglewood Board of REALTORS® offers Clarus MarketMetrics® as a member benefit
- MEDIA ADVISORY: Royce to Host Combat Fraud Forum
- Royce to Host Combat Fraud Forum
- STARK LAUDS EXTENSION OF UNEMPLOYMENT BENEFITS
- REMINDER: Royce to Host Combat Fraud Forum
- C.A.R. reports California home sales rise in December, posting seven-month sales high
- Brown and Contractors State License Board Stop Massive Statewide Home Repair Scheme