EUGENE, OR – February 28, 2012 – (RealEstateRama) — IDX, Inc. and Carol Olson have joined forces to revolutionize the way Pine Grove, California home seekers search for properties online, by adding the innovative IDX Broker software to the website Olson hosts. As a member of the California Regional MLS (CRMLS), Olson has long had access to the detailed property listings through their professional database. Now, with her IDX-enabled search page, Olson’s clients receive the same levels of access that was once reserved only for real estate agents and brokers, conveniently on her website. Her customizable IDX solution gives Olson and her clients more freedom and access to the CRMLS listings than ever before available online.
In additional to remarkable search functions, she can also focus on a specific listing on any page of her website by adding the IDX Featured Listing Showcase Widget. This versatile feature gives her the option of rotating her active listings directly from the MLS. With simple implementation, each time Olson adds a new property listing to the MLS, it will automatically appear on her featured showcase widget. This feature can be configured further with the easy-to-use column and row selector option. She can create a long row of listings for use in her navigation, or create a highlighted featured hot sheet showing her online listings in a grid type format. With the IDX featured listing showcase tool, the choice is hers.
With her IDX Broker subscription, Olson has access her to own personalized administrative login page where she can manage all of the behind-the-scenes aspects of her website, effectively and efficiently. Connecting with clients, growing her business and conducting her real estate business online has never been simpler, thanks to her IDX solution. IDX Broker software has forever changed the way Olson manages her website, by giving her customizable tools to help her personalize every aspect of her website, from the look and layout to the functionality of her search capabilities. IDX Broker has revolutionized the online real estate business and property search for Olson and her clients.
About Carol Olson
Carol Olson is a real estate broker/owner of Altera Real Estate in Pine Grove, California.
About IDX, Inc.
Based in Eugene, Oregon, IDX Inc. is nationally known as a leading provider of real estate search applications. IDX, Inc. actively manages over $1 trillion worth of active listings data from over 450 individual Multiple Listings Services (MLS). IDX, Inc. provides integrated IDX software, customizable listing search utilities and lead management tools for real estate based websites ( IDX Broker ). In addition to the primary web-based software, IDX also provides an integrated WordPress widget for use in WordPress based blogs and websites ( IDX Broker WordPress Plugin ) as well as a dedicated mobile application available for the iPhone and iPad ( myAgent IDX ). The entire suite of real estate software available from IDX is easy to manage and maintain and helps real estate professionals display real estate data from their multiple listing service (MLS) regardless of their technical ability. For more information on all the services provided by IDX, Inc. please visit www.idxbroker.com .
No comments yet.
Leave a comment
No related posts.
- Miller, Thompson step up fight for homeowners, pressure federal regulator to stop blocking principal writedowns
- HGA Hires Jaime Mora As Associate Vice President in Sacramento Office
- Lee Associates Brokers $25 Million Sale of Mariner’s Mile Marine Center
- DCP INTERNATIONAL SELECTED TO CREATE NEW RESIDENCE CLUB IN LA PAZ, MEXICO
- GEORGE SMITH PARTNERS ARRANGES $25 MILLION IN FINANCING FOR CARRIAGE SQUARE SHOPPING CENTER IN OXNARD
- AMB Property Corporation(R) to Hold Analyst/Investor Forum on Tuesday, September 18, 2007
- Conforming loan limits extended through 2010
- Verdict One Releases Directory of Board Certified Attorneys for Consumers
- Inglewood Board of REALTORS® offers Clarus MarketMetrics® as a member benefit
- MEDIA ADVISORY: Royce to Host Combat Fraud Forum
- Royce to Host Combat Fraud Forum
- STARK LAUDS EXTENSION OF UNEMPLOYMENT BENEFITS
- REMINDER: Royce to Host Combat Fraud Forum
- C.A.R. reports California home sales rise in December, posting seven-month sales high
- Brown and Contractors State License Board Stop Massive Statewide Home Repair Scheme