EUGENE, ORE. – Chula Vista, California real estate agent Jason Murguia has collaborated with IDX, Inc. to bring a revolutionary real estate website to home seekers around California. Now, IDX Broker syncs with the website Murguia hosts to display thousands of San Diego Regional MLS (Sandicor) on the search page Murguia employs. The online property search has never been easier or simpler than it currently is for potential buyers who chose to utilize the IDX enabled website of Murguia.
By searching on the website Murguia offers his clients, home seekers can experience a unique and customizable online property search. Here, they can create their own specifications to narrow the Sandicor listings, elect to receive email notifications alerting them when homes matching their saved preferences are listed by Murguia or the Sandicor listings. By customizing these features, they can educate themselves about their budgets and desires before they begin communicating with Murguia about the buying process. Never before has such a simple online property search been so accessible to potential buyers.
Murguia has long had access to Sandicor listing data and his clients contact information. Now, it can all be managed from one simple and easy-to-use location. The administrative login page Murguia is granted, thanks to IDX Broker, allows him the ability to monitor his website and its traffic, review Sandicor trending data and market reports and look over the saved search preferences of his clients. Together, all of these IDX inspired tools work to make the job of Murguia simpler, while also simplifying his online real estate solution.
About Jason Murguia
Jason Murguia is a real estate broker with Rock Realty of Chula Vista, California.
About IDX, Inc.
Based in Eugene, Oregon, IDX Inc. is nationally known as a leading provider of real estate search applications. IDX, Inc. actively manages over $1 trillion worth of active listings data from over 500 individual Multiple Listings Services (MLS). IDX, Inc. provides integrated IDX software, customizable listing search utilities and lead management tools for real estate based websites (IDX Broker ). In addition to the primary web-based software, IDX also provides an integrated WordPress widget for use in WordPress based blogs and websites (IDX Broker WordPress Plugin ) as well as a dedicated mobile application available for the iPhone and iPad (myAgent IDX ). The entire suite of real estate software available from IDX is easy to manage and maintain and helps real estate professionals display real estate data from their multiple listing service (MLS) regardless of their technical ability. For more information on all the services provided by IDX, Inc., please visit www.idxbroker.com
No comments yet.
Leave a comment
No related posts.
- Foreclosed homes available online through dynamic IDX enabled California search page and agent Jason Murguia
- 20-Year Chase Bank Ground Lease Sells for $3.4 million to CA Investor
- Stowe Land Trust Helps Town of Stowe Conserve 258-acre town forest on Cady Hill with 11 miles of Mountain Bike Trails
- House hunting made simple in California with easy-to-use IDX synced real estate website
- 2525 El Camino Real Senior Apartments in Santa Clara Celebrates Groundbreaking Ceremony
- AMB Property Corporation(R) to Hold Analyst/Investor Forum on Tuesday, September 18, 2007
- Conforming loan limits extended through 2010
- Verdict One Releases Directory of Board Certified Attorneys for Consumers
- Inglewood Board of REALTORS® offers Clarus MarketMetrics® as a member benefit
- MEDIA ADVISORY: Royce to Host Combat Fraud Forum
- Royce to Host Combat Fraud Forum
- STARK LAUDS EXTENSION OF UNEMPLOYMENT BENEFITS
- REMINDER: Royce to Host Combat Fraud Forum
- C.A.R. reports California home sales rise in December, posting seven-month sales high
- Brown and Contractors State License Board Stop Massive Statewide Home Repair Scheme